Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Review GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 16" WB49X10189 Best

Compare GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 16" WB49X10189 with GE items product

List Price: $56.19
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 16" WB49X10189, please browse through:

Great for model JES20551DN2BB
Our dish broke by accident a few months ago while cleaning it. Went online looking for the replacement. I was surprised to see how expensive it was on the GE site. Sears was a more.

I came to Amazon & found this seller (Martin Microwave Inc.) to have it cheaper. I went ahead & purchased the product. Upon getting this product, it was exactly described on the site. It fit PERFECTLY into our microwave. Even with paying shipping, I still saved $ compared to the big name companies on their sites.

Completely happy. Would recommend this replacement, and the seller described in the above paragraph. Good price and delivery.

See Products Related To GE Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 16" WB49X10189: GE

Whirlpool Part Number 67001668: Plate This is an O.E.M. authorized part, OEM Part Number 67001668 . Manufactured in United States.
Fit perfect, may open a black hole
This turntable plate fit my Microwave perfectly. Although, I've noticed that now when I use it a small black hole opens in my kitchen sucking everything in with it. I'm pretty sure its distorting the time space continuum as a side effect. There are dinosaurs running through my house now.
Very satisfied!!!
Our microwave glass turntable broke and we needed a new one. We found it through the maker of the microwave and they wanted $80.00 for it (ridiculous). Then I found the same one on Amazon for $44.99. I could not pass it up. We love shopping at Amazon!!!